Proctoring takes place by appointment only. Appointments can be scheduled by calling 949.249.2130.
1. Students/parents must request that the exam to be proctored be sent either by email: .pdf or .doc formats accepted at email@example.com or by U.S. Mail at: Aim High Tutors, 34145 Pacific Coast Highway, Suite 223 in Dana Point, CA 92629.
2. Students/parents must confirm that test has arrived one day prior to proctoring.
3. Proctoring tests can take place in your home or at a public library in the Southern Orange County area.
4. Payment is due by check at end of proctoring session or by credit card either before or after proctored test.
5. All supplies, other than the test, are the responsibility of the student/parent. (i.e. #2 pencils, calculator, etc.)
6. Test proctor will follow the testing guidelines indicated by the instructor/organization and may direct the student to leave personal items in another area while taking the test.
7. Proctoring prices are the same as for tutoring. Call 949.249.2130 for pricing.
Aim High Tutors
34145 Pacific Coast Highway, #233
Dana Point CA 92629