1) Creates a number of college opportunities: Colleges typically focus on students who have a GPA of 2.0 or higher.
2) Get Scholarships: The higher the GPA, the better the students chance for getting certain scholarships.
3) Less chance of doing drugs or smoking: Students are faced with a lot of peer pressure in college and the ones that get good grades are less likely to smoke in high school or their 20’s or do drugs.
4) Self Esteem- Students that get good grades typically have better self-esteem and both their parents and teachers are happier with them.
5) Self-confidence: What is most important is the effort that students apply while they are in school. A student that tries hard is a student that is willing to succeed.
6) Extra Curricular activities: With good grades you are eligible to participate in all kinds of different activities in high school and that helps with your college applications as well as obtaining a scholarship.
7) Strong character: Doing your best in every activity, including academics is a sign of strong character!
8) Our tutors can help you get those good grades!
Did you know that 1 in every 4 students is tutored?