Balboa In Home Tutors
Personal Tutoring at Home
- We provide tutoring services in all subjects for Pre-K through High School aged children in Balboa.
- Long-term contracts and testing charges do not exist
- We recommend that each child receives at least one hour of tutoring each week.
- We provide personalized in-home tutoring for children who attend private school, public school, home-school environments and also those who adhere to independent study
Experienced and Committed Personal Tutoring Staff
- Each member of our private tutoring staff has at least 2 years of experience providing personalized tutoring or teaching services.
- We focus on achieving academic excellence and making sure that we create a positive learning environment by implementing varied learning methods.
- We concentrate on helping each child to build up their self esteem and confidence.
- Our at home tutoring staff is committed to finding out what one component pushes your child to be successful and helps him to stay on the right track so that his goals will be met
Learn Effective Study Skills in the Privacy of Your Own Home
- Our tutoring staff works in your home, at your convenience.
- Your child has the opportunity to ask questions about difficult topics without the pressure of being ridiculed by his fellow classmates.
- We have tutoring staff that can tutor your child and teach good study habits all seven days of the week.
Utilize the Curriculum of Your Child’s School
- We teach your child by utilizing his current school’s curriculum. This is achieved via the same books, work papers and homework assignments that your child’s school presently utilizes.
- Our personal in home tutors will be there to help with special projects, when and if the need ever arises
- We specialize in helping children with their homework
A Personal in Home Tutoring Consultation
This makes it possible for us to get together with you and your child and ascertain their academic needs, behavior and mode of learning. In addition, we can use this time to figure out how many weekly hours will be needed to tend to your child’s tutoring needs. Utilizing this time to personally meet with all of our potential students is priceless. It is the best way to get the most suitable private at home tutor for your child’s academic and personal needs.
For your convenience, there are several ways you can contact us.
First, just pick up the telephone and call us at (949) 249-2130.
Second, you can send an email, simply click here and create your message.
Most requested subjects for tutoring: