The weekend (away from school homework) is a great time catch up on things that may be falling by the wayside during the busy week. Here are some ideas:
- Begin to prep for midterms (or finals)
- Learn 10 new words – build your erudite vocabulary
- Catch up on on any missing/late work. Don’t lose points if you don’t need to!
- Organize your notebooks and/or papers. Don’t forget your backpack.
- Seniors – finish up any loose ends for college admissions.
- Juniors – SAT/ACT test prep – Set aside a block fo time to complete a practice test.
- READ. Pick a book that you haven’t had time to get to and read it.
- Work ahead. Get a start on projects/reports that are coming up.
- Keep your mind stimulated by doing a crossword puzzle or sudoko every day.
We as parents can also join in on some of these to keep us sharp! Because we will need it for their teenage years!