- Does your child struggle in school?
- Is he or she losing confidence in his or her ability? Try our 60-minute session with a certified teacher! Our tutor will use your child’s classroom curriculum as well as supplemental materials to help your child gain the confidence and skills needed to flourish and succeed in his or her classroom.
Test Preparation and Study Skills
- Does your child get overwhelmed before a test?
- Do they forget the material because they are nervous?
- Our certified teachers can prepare your child for their classroom tests. They can also help them relieve anxieties before taking tests by teaching them effective test taking strategies. Your child will feel relaxed and prepared for their next test. Great way to get them prepared for the statewide testing!
About Our Tutors
- Aim High Tutors are professional and qualified.
- We conduct an extensive interview and require state teaching credentials and/or tutoring experience.
- We check all references and verify employment.
- Many of our tutors are actively teaching in a school system or are substitute teachers.
The In-Home Consultation
- Gives us an opportunity to meet you and your child to assess their academic requirements, personality and learning style.
- Gives you an opportunity to show us the curriculum your child is using and discuss your goals for the tutoring sessions.
- Investing the time to meet face-to-face with all of our clients is invaluable and essential for us to find the perfect tutor for your child!
Does Your Student Have Special Needs?
- Many of our tutors are “special needs” certified and understand the requirements of a special needs child.
- We work with Individual Education Plans and can help your child excel and feel positive about themselves and their progress at school.
Home Schooling Assistance
- Home schooling is becoming more popular and prevalent. Our tutors will assist a parent with all subjects within a home school curriculum.
- If you are interested in moving your child from a public or private school to a home school environment, we can steer you down the right path and tell you what you need to do to get your child enrolled in a home school program.
- Summer tutoring can ensure that your child is able to focus on reviewing the past years work and prepare to be successful for the coming school year.
- We help your child strengthen study and organization skills that can be lost over the summer months.
- Does your child love learning new things?
- Do they thrive on new experiences? Challenge your child!
- We offer 60-minute sessions with our certified teachers.
- They can move ahead in their academic subjects. They can focus on their passion…foreign languages, art, reading… and so much more!
Public and Private Education
We tutor all grades, pre-kindergarten through high school.
We work closely with all of the public schools in the following Districts:
Capistrano Unified School District
Irvine Unified School District
Laguna Beach Unified School District
Newport_Mesa Unified School District
Saddleback Valley Unified School District
Journey School – Aliso Viejo
Cal State University Fullerton – Fullerton
Chapman University – Orange
Coast Community College – Costa Mesa
Coastline Community College – Fountain Valley
Coastline Regional Occupational Program
Concordia University – Irvine
Cypress College – Cypress
Fullerton College – Fullerton
Golden West College – Hunting Beach
Irvine Valley College – Irvine
Orange Coast College – Costa Mesa
Saddleback College – Mission Viejo
Santa Ana College – Santa Ana
Santiago Canyon College – Orange
Soka University – Aliso Viejo
University of California, Irvine
We also tutor students who attend private schools or alternative education schools in our area as well as are homeschooled.